DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Even though it's late (or early)...

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

11.02.2004

Even though it's late (or early)...

I always have small thoughts running through my head. Things that make me smile. And often I want to share them with others, but you can't send out spam email every time you get excited about something. And I do want to keep in touch with people, but I feel guilty using mass email. But here is the perfect solution... and I just recently discovered it. For those of you who are coming to a site like this for the first time, it's called blogging - a web-based log, or journal. Now I can write what I want and you can read it when you want. I'm positive that my posts will be sporadic, especially around test dates. But nonetheless I hope you enjoy it as much as I will enjoy sharing it with you. Let me know what you think.

Shall we begin this new journey? I first must get some sleep. Talk to you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home