DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: By the way

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

2.22.2005

By the way

It has come to my attention that readers who want to leave comments are finding the annoying login requirement. I specifically assigned the settings of this blog so that you may comment without creating a profile/account with Blogger. Click the "anonymous" circle, make your comment (include your name here if you wish), and then click the "login and publish" button. Even though it says login and publish, you will not have to login to publish. Yes, that is misleading, but I can't control that design. Thanks for reading. Now for the next post...

UPDATE: now there is the option of "other." Pretty self-explanatory.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I do not get it. How do you leave the anonymous comment?

Chris

2/23/2005 08:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home