DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: It's finally home to me!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

11.09.2004

It's finally home to me!

My mom and Becca and Jonathan came in Friday and we had a great visit!!  It was so relaxing and nice to have company.  Becca and I love to go shopping together even if we don't buy anything, so we did some of that this weekend.  My mom stayed till yesterday and while I was at school she shampooed my carpet and washed clothes, etc. Moms are great!!  The carpet should have actually been replaced before I moved in but oh well.  The best part was that we worked together all day Sunday to unpack most of the last few boxes and hang stuff on the wall.  I cleared away things that have been sitting around for a long time and now I feel like I actually live here.  When I got home yesterday, it was so nice to come home to a new place. So hopefully that relaxing weekend will carry me all the way through the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home