DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Free at last... almost

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

2.14.2005

Free at last... almost

The paper!
My first really huge assignment for graduate school is over!! And I am greatly rejoicing.

I wrote a review on this.

This explains my absence, I hope. Now I only have one more project before the core course ends!! It's been an ongoing difficult and humbling experience. I'm headed to Austin Friday for an extended weekend of relaxing with the family.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I didn't understand the title of your report, nor did I understand the conclusion, but I'm very impressed despite all of that! I enjoy reading your blog, Karen--it's very interesting to me to read a blog so different from the ones I normally read. You have many talents!

2/18/2005 05:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know I have long suspected that IkappaB kinase is an essential component of the Tpl2 signaling pathway, but I had not believed it until now. Keep up the good wrok.

2/19/2005 06:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home