DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Going out to eat today?

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

10.05.2005

Going out to eat today?

Almost 17,000 restaurants have agreed to donate their entire profits for the day to the American Red Cross to help with hurricane relief. All you have to do is eat at one of the participating restaurants today. Visit here for more information and to see if your favorite restaurant is on the list.

2 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

jamie and Avery and I tried to eat out at Don pablos....but just as the food was ordered, Avery started to upset and I had to take her to the car and tend to her from the parking lot. tobad, her dinner wasnt helping katrina/Rita victims lol
well, now that I look at it, the restaurant was realy busy that night and I dont think my nursing skills would have mangaed more then baby avery lol
where did you end up going?

10/07/2005 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Actually I didn't go anywhere. I knew I wasn't going to because Scott was out of town, but I wanted to plug it because I thought it was a worthwhile cause.

10/07/2005 02:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home