DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Finally made the visit

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

9.14.2005

Finally made the visit

To see the new precious child, that is. And to visit with Robyn and Jamie. Avery is such a good baby, and she slept in my arms. I love to cuddle babies.


6 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

It's like watching two blogs get married! I am so glad you got to see Avery (and her parents).

9/14/2005 08:27:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

How sweet!

9/14/2005 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Nice pictures. That baby sure is cute. I want one!

9/15/2005 07:25:00 AM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

Karen I need you to help put Avery down for a nap...you were so good at it on Saturday. Maybe we could make a permanent date for you to come put baby to sleep :)

9/15/2005 12:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen,
you look so cute holding Avery. She is beautiful. Jamie and Robyn look so happy as a family. Thanks for the picture.

9/15/2005 03:33:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Karen, when are you going to have a baby?

9/19/2005 03:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home