DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Only in Plano

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

9.06.2005

Only in Plano

My boyfriend recently moved to Plano, just north of Dallas. For those in OKC, it's most like the super rich parts of Edmond or Nichols Hills. For Austin, it would compare to Westlake, I guess. Not that he's super rich, don't get me wrong. He happened to land a spectacular deal on a great apartment. Since he is there, I've been there many times in the last 2 weeks. These are my observations:

Only in Plano would you find mini H3's parked in several driveways in one neighborhood (especially with the cost of gas these days.)

Only in Plano do five new BMWs pass you on the Tollway when you're driving toward Dallas.

Only in Plano are there shade trees at the intersections so you don't get too hot when stopped at a red light.

I might post more as I have the chance to observe.

6 Comments:

Blogger cassy said...

You are so right! I live in McKinney, and it's true!

Just happened on your blog and had to stop and read when I saw Plano.

=)

9/06/2005 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I just love how you casually say, "My boyfriend..." and then tell us a story that is not about him at all. Very cheeky.

9/06/2005 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Yes when are you going to share more?

9/06/2005 08:37:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Tell me what you want to know. Since I don't feel well, it's easier right now to answer questions than be creative on my own. I am anxious to share...

9/06/2005 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Have you held hands yet?

9/06/2005 09:36:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

yes, have you held hands? And when did you decide to make it official?

9/06/2005 11:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home