DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Fruit juice

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

9.08.2006

Fruit juice

I've been trying to pack Scott's lunch when he is in town. Tuesday I gave him a can of pears with his yogurt and sandwich. Later that evening he asks me, "Are you supposed to drink the juice after you eat the pears?" I laughed and told him no. "Well I did," he said. I laughed even more and told him that was going on the blog. Although, now that I think about it, I do drink the juice from cans of pineapple. I guess it's just the pears that got me.




I am curious though...




3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I think it is just funny that he asked if you were "supposed to drink it."

9/09/2006 11:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't because of the extra sugar, except for pineapple juice which I usually add to orange juice. On second thought that would be hard to do at work.

9/12/2006 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Angela O. said...

my husband always drinks the juice--he gets upset if you throw it out/waste it.

9/15/2006 10:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home