DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: RV

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

8.24.2006

RV

I thought this was going to be a very dumb movie, and I had no desire to see it. Scott was insistent, so we watched it last night. It was absolutley hilarious. There were times we were rolling in laughter. I don't think it's one I would find as funny the second time, but it's worth a watch. There is also a neat underlying theme that plays out about parents spending time with their children. It gave me the warm fuzzies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

We watched RV this weekedn, based soley on your recommendation and I have to agree that it was a good family friendly movie and the kids laughed out loud through out most of it.

8/28/2006 10:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home