DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: What I heard in the bathroom today

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

9.22.2006

What I heard in the bathroom today

At the Chicago hotel, some stranger in the next stall said:




"That was a good poop. It just fell out."




Needless to say, I laughed my head off when I was out of there and told Scott.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Was it a girl or a boy?

9/23/2006 05:25:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

What are you doing in Chicago anyway? Going to a Cubs game?

9/23/2006 05:26:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

LOL! A girl of course, but I can definitely hear a guy saying something like that.

Remember we're at a wedding. Pictures of Scott in a kilt to come.

9/23/2006 08:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home