The Hilarious Lip Syncing Dude

OK, so this is perhaps the first time I'm posting something that's a fad, but this is absolutely hilarious. I laughed out loud like I haven't laughed in a long time. Click on the pic for the link.
Remember the baby doing the macarena? Well, this is the next internet rave of the nation. It has been featured on NBC's Today show at least twice in the past week. Next they need to interview the guy in the video. He's a 19 year old from New Jersey named Gary and created it about 3 weeks ago. He is lip syncing to a Romanian disco song called "Ma-ia-hii." I forgot the name of the band.







5 Comments:
I didn't know the name of the band either--I, like you, Karen, posted this link on my blog because it was so funny. I truly hope the Romanian band is getting it's due, though, since neither one of us knows their name, it doesn't look good! :-)
The Today show did feature the band also. They performed the English version of the song. Personally I like it better in Romanian.
I believe the name of the band is "Kool and the Gang"...
Chris
No seriously the band is called "O-Zone".
I am not making this up.
Great blog site Karen!
Post a Comment
<< Home