Talked to Robyn
Robyn called me back on Saturday. I could hear the joy in her voice. The doctors are keeping her in the hospital through today (Monday) because she had been running a slight fever (about 101) after the c-section. They put her on antibiotics. Sorry I did not get this posted sooner. I've been distracted by a school project in addition to the other. But she asked me to pass along the information and to let you all know that she is so happy when she holds little Avery in her arms and that she is seems to be a really good baby. I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the hospital to see her before she gets out today because I have to meet with my school project group at 5 and I'm still working on my part of it all.
And yes, Chris, I'll get back to your request.
And yes, Chris, I'll get back to your request.







3 Comments:
That is a long comment!
Thanks so very much Karen.
I'm super excited about being home, but I will admit that I felt a little sad when you werent able to come and visit me at the hospital. Even now, i'm so worn out and hopefully jamie will run interfearance for me and avery from prying and nosey neighbors and friends, not that I mind seeing them, just I' really need to regain more strength and routine in my life.
I will get you over herer soon , i promise. give me a calll later on in the week and let me know what days your free.
Yes, it was Chris. Hi Thought & Humor. I assume your real comment is the italics?
Hi Robyn! Glad you're home. I also developed a terrible sore throat Sunday night which ended up translating into a fever by Mon afternoon, and I did not think it was a good idea to visit you or the baby. I'll give you a call this week, once I can talk again.
Post a Comment
<< Home