How to fold a high school note
Just in case you find yourself needing one of these like I did yesterday... It's hard to read the writing, but the pics give you the idea. Don't worry. This isn't a high school romance, but it is something I had never had the chance to do before (or at least not the courage) and it was the perfect opportunity in response to something he said to me the other day. A small flirty gesture that possesses such innocence. Thanks to Amy for the picture instructions and to her kids for helping.

Write your note.

Start folding like a sail.

Then fold in half longways. Fruit Loops help.

Turn over.

Start folding it up.


Don't forget the tab that says "Pull." Leg not necessary.

Add a term of endearment.

Write your note.

Start folding like a sail.

Then fold in half longways. Fruit Loops help.

Turn over.

Start folding it up.


Don't forget the tab that says "Pull." Leg not necessary.

Add a term of endearment.







14 Comments:
I've got a way to make a heart. The pictures are taken and I'll email them to you with directions.
I feel like my coffee table is famous now. I never noticed how spotted it has been getting until I saw it all over your blog. Maybe I should Kirby it. :)
Cool Sarah.
Amy, maybe those spots are due to fruit loops and legs of children.
I think you have a point. To preserve my furniture I should totally get rid of the children.
Why does Amy know all about this high school flirt message folding? And Sarah appears even more the expert?
I know why I was unaware. I never actually talked to a girl until college so I must have missed this.
As I recall, Chris, most of the notes I wrote that required folding like this were sent to Karen. I too missed to dating in high school boat, mostly. :)
I love folding things like towels and clean bedsheets but never did I have the opportunity to learn the art of higshschool note folding. I'm going to have to go practice it now. very handy to have the pictures to follow along with. Thanks
Pardon me, I just wanted to see if my new profile pic. would work.
Karen, I'm really disappointed in you. The teachers of America have to compete with notes, gum chewing, drawing, toys, and games while they are hard at work each day. We educators try to give the children of our great nation a solid education and then there are blogs like this one that encourage inattentiveness in the classroom.
We need children that come to school with no ability to fold notes. They need to have the ability to give their teacher 100% of their mind. They need to leave all distractions behind! Now children everywhere can fold notes like they've never folded before thanks to you!
I'm just kidding, of course. :-)
There were a couple girls in high school that liked me for reasons that I can not explain, but I really had no idea what to do about it, which was probably a good thing. I was (and am) an expert at admiring from a distance.
Most of my notes like this were sent to my best friend. Some were sent to guys, but by far I had more notes to and from girls. I will endeavor to sned those pictures along- wait. I will just post them in my blog. That will be easier for me. I will do that tomorrow.
All right- the directions for making a heart are in my blog. Have fun!
I totally just read the note you wrote Amy. That is hysterical!
Hey man, "check yes or no" always worked for me. There's nothing like a firm "NO" to help you through second grade.
Post a Comment
<< Home