DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Do you know your love language?

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

3.30.2006

Do you know your love language?

Scott and I started listening to this book yesterday on our drive back from Austin. He's not much of a reader, so we have decided audio is the way to go, especially when there are trips to take. And with the availability of books for download in mp3 format, it's a cinch to just load them on the iPod. My favorite site for purchasing audio books is Audible.com. This book is really great, and we look forward to finishing it and discovering how to best communicate our love to each other. So far I think I speak the love languages of gifts and quality time. We think his will be in the chapters to come. I will also add that this would be a great book for anyone to read, whether single or in a relationship. The insight is priceless.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Mine are quality time and acts of service. Emmy's is gifts. Joel's is touch. It's an important thing to know, because if you and your partner/friend/kid speak different ones, you might not feel loved... Good book.

3/30/2006 02:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home