DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Laugh out loud!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

3.15.2006

Laugh out loud!

For all of us who receive those forwards that tell us to send it to 10 people or we will receive bad luck for 5 years: click here. Turn up your sound.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Very good! I like it.

I should send it to all my friends.

3/15/2006 06:17:00 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

I've seen that one before and it ALWAYS makes me laugh out loud.

3/16/2006 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

I love it!
"the bushes in my yard will burn before God picks up a pc...."
that is hilarious, I've got to send this to everyone I know . thanks for the soapbox lecture.
hope you are well.

3/24/2006 03:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home