DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Riddle answer was a hit

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

2.21.2006

Riddle answer was a hit

Scott randomly told me about a month ago, "Whenever you are thinking about a gift to buy me for my birthday or Christmas, something that I really want is to eventually have all the episodes from Star Wars Trek. I really like Star Wars Trek. But it has to be 'The Next Generation.'" So I kept that in mind and began searching, knowing Valentine's/6 months was just around the corner. I found the first season cheapest on eBay, including shipping. It was pretty much the only place I could find it in stock and in my budget. Of course, it didn't get here in time anyway.

I gave it to him Friday when he got back from San Antono, and he really liked it!! Me? I'm not much of a fan, but I have a feeling I don't have much of a choice anymore. We watched the first episode Saturday night.

So, see? It can come out and "play" and it could have flown back to where it belongs. I know... try harder next time.

Thanks, Ginger!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

Our first clue that you are not much of a fan is when you start mixing two completely different shows-there is "Star Wars" ("Luke, I am your father) and "Star Trek" (Captains Log 1246531...). Unless they have created a new thing I am completely unaware of. I think Scott will teach you to appreciate the difference though.

2/21/2006 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger EandJTrygg said...

As long as we're talking about sci-fi, if Scott likes Star Trek then he'll REALLY like the new rendition of Battlestar Gallactica. Hate to sound like a total nerd, but I'm totally hooked on it. (It's written by a former Star Trek writer, by the way)

--Erik

2/21/2006 10:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that doing a google image search for "NOT COOL" brings up this blog on the first page?

You do now.

2/24/2006 07:52:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I think it was clever. I'm glad he liked his gift.

2/26/2006 11:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home