Two jokes
POST EDITED: I have another joke to share.
Uncle Leo and Aunt Emma were attending church services in Auburn and about halfway through the sermon she leans over and says, "I just let a silent fart. What do you think I should do?"
Leo replies, "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."
-------------------
I heard this on the Jay Leno show.
What part of your body is a musical instrument?
Your nose, because you pick it and you blow it.
Uncle Leo and Aunt Emma were attending church services in Auburn and about halfway through the sermon she leans over and says, "I just let a silent fart. What do you think I should do?"
Leo replies, "Put a new battery in your hearing aid."
-------------------
I heard this on the Jay Leno show.
What part of your body is a musical instrument?
Your nose, because you pick it and you blow it.







2 Comments:
that's pretty funny!
Jonathan and i both laughed outloud.
Post a Comment
<< Home