DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Pics and news

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

1.15.2008

Pics and news

First of all, here are pics of Kylee's birth. Unfortunately I let my Flickr account expire so I can't make a photoset of them yet. If you wait too long to look at them, you may have to scroll through a page or two to find them.

I heard this morning that Kylee might be taken off of oxygen today. Don't know for sure yet. I do know Rebecca is going home today. Say a prayer about that because it's going to be hard to leave the hospital without the baby. The doctors are saying it is pneumonia, and so Kylee has to stay in at least 10 days while she is on antibiotics. She probably got it from the uterine infection that Becca had. I visited the NICU to see Kylee on Sunday before I left Temple. She was so sweet. She held my finger for a long time. She is the biggest baby in there!




2 Comments:

Blogger Amy Paden said...

I'm so glad you updated about the baby. I've been stalking your blog for more info since my last comment.

Still praying for them

1/15/2008 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger Ashley S said...

Still praying but it sounds like things are getting "a little" bit better. Tell Becca we're thinking of her and if there's anything we can do to just let us know.

1/16/2008 09:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home