Is it time?
My sister went to the hospital last night for the first time after having intense pains all day. They did send her home, but it is a start. She is dilated to 1 cm, and the cervix is starting to thin out. *cheesy grin here*
I'm excited but bummed that I cannot drop everything and be there when it is the real time. Something about real life and responsibility. Especially with Block starting next week and stuff. I have commitments, but I will see her as soon as possible. If she has her today, there is a window of time I could go down - from 12 noon on Saturday, and I would just have to be back by 2 on Sunday. Or I could skip my teacher info session and take off work tomorrow :-) But I don't think the next session is until Feb, and that is kind of late.
Read her latest blog post though. Bryan said something really sweet and cute. I think he is going to be a great big brother.
I'm excited but bummed that I cannot drop everything and be there when it is the real time. Something about real life and responsibility. Especially with Block starting next week and stuff. I have commitments, but I will see her as soon as possible. If she has her today, there is a window of time I could go down - from 12 noon on Saturday, and I would just have to be back by 2 on Sunday. Or I could skip my teacher info session and take off work tomorrow :-) But I don't think the next session is until Feb, and that is kind of late.
Read her latest blog post though. Bryan said something really sweet and cute. I think he is going to be a great big brother.
Labels: Becca's belly







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home