DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Merge, people!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

12.11.2007

Merge, people!

So Scott is on his way to Austin right now for work. (Mom, don't be offended that he's not coming to see you! :-) He called a while ago to say he was at a dead stop on I-35E going South right before the merge with 35W at Hillsboro. I looked up on Google Maps an alternate route for him to take. Turns out 35W was flowing just fine through the merge point so he opted to go North for 3 miles, exit and do a U-turn. As he passed the merge point, he saw clearly what was the hold up.

Are you ready for this?

Two cars would not give in to each other. Selfish stupidity if you ask me. The merge point is down to one lane now, and they both merged into the barricades. So yes, there are two cars smashed side-by-side into the barricade blocking all traffic going South on I-35E. Yes, I do hope they are okay, but more so, I hope this is a lesson to all stupid drivers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been catching up on your blog, Karen--it's been fun! Lately I have been so out of the loop with reading my friends' blogs. Thanks for updating so often!

12/17/2007 04:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home