Bunnies anyone?


Becca emailed me today and this is what she said:
"I have had a great day so far! We are doing bunny songs and games so it's a blast. This is one of those days that I love my job."So I think to myself, what can I do to have such a fun day? Then I think more about how her job allows her to do something new every day if she wants. One day it's Christmas carols, the next day it's bunnies. So, maybe I should do my research in bunnies today, to also celebrate Easter. Yes, bunnies are sometimes used, but it's not as easy for me to switch organisms in one day. Enjoy your bunny songs Becca. Unfortunately, I have to stick to my Eppendorf tubes.
By the way, Happy Easter!







5 Comments:
I experiment on cats, but I am not licensed.
That is cool about Becca e-mailing you. I remember when she used to e-mail me. Those were the days.
BTW that bunny cartoon was hilarious. Can I steal it for my blog?
How come some of your blog links have the Blog Name (like "The Bloggin Incident", which is a real cool blog name) and some just have the name of the blogger like mine? If you want to use my blog name is it "Conversazione", or maybe even "Chris Nystrom's Conversazione".
I guess I hadn't really noticed the name difference. Mostly I was trying to use names so people would know whose they were before clicking.
Yes, I suppose you can steal the cartoon. I got it off the web myself anyway.
Did we get an answer, yet, on the bunny songs?
For Becca:
Well the kids personal favorite was "Little Bunny Foo
Foo." And after we sang it, they got to help me draw a
goon, since no one really know what a good is. i wish
I had digital pictures of their creations, you would
get a laugh. We also did the bunny hop. And a couple
of hunting Easter egg songs. There is also a song
called "Easter Bunny" that is a circle game. The kids
get to chase each other, but the twist-instead of
running they get to hop around the circle. I had the
brilliant idea that i should demonstrate how this game
works, so I decided to hop around the circle like a
bunny, let me tell you-that is a workout!
Hope that answers your question.
Becca
Post a Comment
<< Home