DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Got a green worm!!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

3.10.2005

Got a green worm!!

http://www.biology.mcgill.ca/labs/roy/Researchinterestspage.html http://www.biology.mcgill.ca/labs/roy/Researchinterestspage.html
Well, yesterday we saw green in my worms. I couldn't risk killing the worm to take a picture because so far we only have one worm of each. And tomorrow is my last day in that lab, so I won't have other opportunities to take them. But here I have posted some pics of what the worms looks like with high magnification and one when it's green. Note: these are not my worms but are from this website.

So, all in all I enjoyed this lab experience and chance to get to know the worm. Now I have great appreciation for these animals in science. But, the lab was not a good fit for me, so I won't be joining.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still think that purple worms would be the coolest. One more lab down, only a bunch more to go!!

Rebecca

3/10/2005 06:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was the worms' name?

Chris

3/11/2005 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home