No, I don't want to. It will hurt!
My friend Lindsay got her ears pierced today while I was visiting the great city of Tahlequah, OK. She was very nervous and had lots of questions. Such as, "Are both holes in your earlobe lined up, or do you have to go searching for the back hole?" and "Do your earrings poke you at night?" She brought it up out of the blue this afternoon, and it was quickly evident that she really wanted to do it, but was totally psyching herself out about it. So being the great friend I am, I gently nudged her along and even took her to Walmart to look at the earrings. She will be attending a ball soon with her husband who is in optometry school (it's called the Eye-ball :-), and her sparkly ears would look so great with her dress. And she does look nice. We won't say what I agreed to do since she went through with it.







3 Comments:
I confess. Those ears drive me wild with desire.
Did you say that Lindsey was married?
Chris
Yes, she is married, and maybe I should remind you that you are, too?
Your loving Bride,
Ruth Ann
Cool. How do your ears look?
Post a Comment
<< Home