Welcoming Spring
Mark and I squeezed in a visit to the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens last Friday while I was off. The weather was perfect and the flowers were beautiful. These are our two favorite pictures. You can see more pics by visiting my
Yahoo! photo page (new link to the right). The roses should bloom soon, so I'll have to go back in a couple of months. Mark was in town visiting his mother for several weeks, and it was good to have him around again. Frankly, it was so nice to have a running buddy and someone here who knew me already, as opposed to those who I'm still getting to know and who are still, for the most part, strangers. I know that's a strong word, but there's no depth yet. He goes back to Germany on Friday. Best wishes, Mark!
Yahoo! photo page (new link to the right). The roses should bloom soon, so I'll have to go back in a couple of months. Mark was in town visiting his mother for several weeks, and it was good to have him around again. Frankly, it was so nice to have a running buddy and someone here who knew me already, as opposed to those who I'm still getting to know and who are still, for the most part, strangers. I know that's a strong word, but there's no depth yet. He goes back to Germany on Friday. Best wishes, Mark!









2 Comments:
Nice Karen. Springtime really is the prettiest and nicest time of year in Texas.
I really enjoyed looking at your photo site. Beautiful pictures of the garden. I would like to have picture of Mark and the one of you. I loved it. Our wildflower trip was so nice today.
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home