Who are you?
I admit to stealing this from someone else (who stole it from someone else), but it sounded cool! Here's the deal. You reply anonymously (seriously, it's no fun if you don't). Then I try to guess who you are based on your responses to these fact seekers. Shall we play?
1. One secret.
2. One compliment.
3. One random thing.
4. One love note. (Optional, but you know you want to)
5. Lyrics to a song.
6. How old you are.
7. How long we've been friends.
8. And a hint to who you are.
1. One secret.
2. One compliment.
3. One random thing.
4. One love note. (Optional, but you know you want to)
5. Lyrics to a song.
6. How old you are.
7. How long we've been friends.
8. And a hint to who you are.







7 Comments:
6. I am 43.
P.S. If I did all of them it would be too easy.
It's too easy anyway, Chris. You're always the first one to comment :-)
I got an idea. How about if I make up fake answers to all the questions and you try to guess who it is?!?
Or how about answering all the questions for someone else? Heheh.
1. I secretly want kids, but don't want anyone else to know
2. Fords are not equal to chevys
7. 5-6 years?
8. a person
OK, first of all, you need to answer all the questions. If I've known you for five or six years that means I met you either during my last year of college or my first year out... I was thinking Jonathan, based on answers no. 1 and 2, but we met in '98. Or it could be Chris trying to answer for Jonathan.
Karen just turn off anonymous posting for this one. That should make it easier for you to answer.
Post a Comment
<< Home