DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Kitties!!!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.24.2005

Kitties!!!

000_0002
I missed the births by only two days!! Dad's cat went into heat a while back, and the male cats started coming around constantly. Mom said Dad was in and out of the house all day shooing them away - just like a good dad. Then they stopped coming. So I looked on the internet for feline gestation periods. Today was the predicted day. Now I just want to hold one.

Ignore the unsightly part of the picture. They were only born one hour ago, and we are not sure yet what the blob is. And don't worry - she will be spayed after the kitties are weaned. Hopefully that won't be too late... again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Oh cute! We need some more cats, too, cuz we only have like 4 or 5 or so.

5/25/2005 12:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home