3.5 hours later
I have yet to find a new salon for my haircuts. I haven't really looked much, but mostly the price is a deterrent. In OK I only paid $25 for wash, cut and style. Here it's at least $40. My budget can't really swing that right now. So, in the meantime I'm going long strides between haircuts and booking appointments with my OK stylist when I'm in town. But, the last haircut I had was in mid-December. A little too long.
So I thought I would check out the beauty school today. Their cut is $5 and style another $7. I knew that it may not be perfect but it would be better than my 6 month growth I had going on. What I didn't expect was how long it would take. Three and a half hours later I'm now home. It took nearly 15 minutes for the hairwash alone! She put layers in the back and some on the sides, and then she tried this flipping out thing at the end. Of course by the time she was done cutting my hair was nearly dry! So much for the styling, but overall, it will do. I can always wash it and style it myself. So next time it would only cost $5. If I go back. That was a little too long. I could have driven to OK in that amount of time.
Good thing I didn't have lab today.
So I thought I would check out the beauty school today. Their cut is $5 and style another $7. I knew that it may not be perfect but it would be better than my 6 month growth I had going on. What I didn't expect was how long it would take. Three and a half hours later I'm now home. It took nearly 15 minutes for the hairwash alone! She put layers in the back and some on the sides, and then she tried this flipping out thing at the end. Of course by the time she was done cutting my hair was nearly dry! So much for the styling, but overall, it will do. I can always wash it and style it myself. So next time it would only cost $5. If I go back. That was a little too long. I could have driven to OK in that amount of time.
Good thing I didn't have lab today.








2 Comments:
LOL!! I can't believe how long it took. I guess they are nervous and want to make sure that it is right-maybe next semester is how to wash and style in under an hour. Wow I don't know if I would go back either, that's a very long time.
Becca
You should have Ruth Ann do it...
Post a Comment
<< Home