I've been tagged
Evidently people in the blogging world are playing tag. My brother-in-law Chris got me. Now I have to talk about myself.
Three names you go by:
1. Karen
2. Honk!
3. Karen
Three screen names that you have had:
1. kreynoldswrap
2. rynldswrphonk
3. psm11932
Three things you like about yourself:
1. My smile
2. My laugh
3. My spirit of determination
Three things you don't like about yourself:
1. I am undisciplined when it comes to regular Bible reading.
2. Sometimes I am quick to judge.
3. Stubbornness
Three parts of your heritage:
1. Italian
2. Polish
3. Czech
Three things that scare you:
1. The idea of being without God
2. Getting raped
3. My parents dying
3a. My impending qualifying exam (next year)
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Internet
2. Music
3. Clean teeth
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Blue shorts
2. Orange shirt
3. Glasses
Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
1. Rich Mullins
2. Chris Rice
3. Mercy Me
Three of your favorite songs:
1. Someday (worship song)
2. Beautiful One (By The Tree)
3. How Great Thou Art (gospel favorite)
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. to play the guitar
2. dating (HA!)
3. to make my bed every day (not really)
Three things I want in a relationship:
1. God
2. Honesty
3. Respect
4. Romance
5. Sense of humor
Two truths and a lie:
1. I've been on the Today Show.
2. I've wore the same clothes for 5 days in a row.
3. I passed all my graduate school tests so far.
Three physical things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Smile
2. Gray hair (just beginning)
3. Well-dressed
Three things you can't do without:
1. Email
2. Friends
3. Family
Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Playing the trumpet
2. Blogging
3. dabbling in photography
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Seattle, Colorado or Montana
2. Germany
3. Wrigley Field to see a Cubs' game (Chris knows I didn't copy him)
Three things you just can't do:
1. Eat eggplant
2. Use the last of the money in my checking account
3. walk alone in the dark (except for the Walmart parking lot)
Three kids names:
1. Isaac
2. Micah
3. Madelyn
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Get married and love somebody forever
2. Share God's love with someone (or several)
3. Write a song
4. Learn to play the piano
5. Teach college
Three celeb crushes:
1. Harrison Ford
2. Jerry O'Connell
3. David Duchovny
Three names you go by:
1. Karen
2. Honk!
3. Karen
Three screen names that you have had:
1. kreynoldswrap
2. rynldswrphonk
3. psm11932
Three things you like about yourself:
1. My smile
2. My laugh
3. My spirit of determination
Three things you don't like about yourself:
1. I am undisciplined when it comes to regular Bible reading.
2. Sometimes I am quick to judge.
3. Stubbornness
Three parts of your heritage:
1. Italian
2. Polish
3. Czech
Three things that scare you:
1. The idea of being without God
2. Getting raped
3. My parents dying
3a. My impending qualifying exam (next year)
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Internet
2. Music
3. Clean teeth
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Blue shorts
2. Orange shirt
3. Glasses
Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
1. Rich Mullins
2. Chris Rice
3. Mercy Me
Three of your favorite songs:
1. Someday (worship song)
2. Beautiful One (By The Tree)
3. How Great Thou Art (gospel favorite)
Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. to play the guitar
2. dating (HA!)
3. to make my bed every day (not really)
Three things I want in a relationship:
1. God
2. Honesty
3. Respect
4. Romance
5. Sense of humor
Two truths and a lie:
1. I've been on the Today Show.
2. I've wore the same clothes for 5 days in a row.
3. I passed all my graduate school tests so far.
Three physical things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Smile
2. Gray hair (just beginning)
3. Well-dressed
Three things you can't do without:
1. Email
2. Friends
3. Family
Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Playing the trumpet
2. Blogging
3. dabbling in photography
Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Seattle, Colorado or Montana
2. Germany
3. Wrigley Field to see a Cubs' game (Chris knows I didn't copy him)
Three things you just can't do:
1. Eat eggplant
2. Use the last of the money in my checking account
3. walk alone in the dark (except for the Walmart parking lot)
Three kids names:
1. Isaac
2. Micah
3. Madelyn
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Get married and love somebody forever
2. Share God's love with someone (or several)
3. Write a song
4. Learn to play the piano
5. Teach college
Three celeb crushes:
1. Harrison Ford
2. Jerry O'Connell
3. David Duchovny







3 Comments:
Karen! I have gray hair (just beginning). Maybe if this thing with your sister does not work out we can hook up?
LOL! Actually, if there is gray I prefer it to be mixed with dark, or black, hair.
Oh rats...that rules me out.
Post a Comment
<< Home