Karen, I am so happy for you and yes maybe you can get a good nights sleep tonight. Have you decided how you are going to celebrate? You sure deserve it. Mom
YEAH! I am very happy for you! I do have to admit though that the "dixie" in me started humming the Beverly Hillbillies Song when I read your post. Ginger
What a load off! I am thrilled for you and I pray all the best for you. Also, I think you should put on your dancing shoes and give us some Riverdance!
We are newlyweds, married in July 2006 after meeting through Match.com just 11 months earlier. Scott works in management
for a safety shoe company, and Karen is working in a scientific research lab at UT Southwestern. Scott travels a lot for work, and Karen doesn't like that. Karen lounges around the house when Scott is gone, and he wishes she would vacuum more. But, we're learning the ropes of marriage and doing our best to keep God in the center. We love life and are looking forward to sharing the rest of it together. Please join us on our journey.
9 Comments:
Yay! I'm so excited for you! I know how good it feels to move on to the "next phase" of life. I know you'll do well at your lab!
Karen, I am so happy for you and yes maybe you can get a good nights sleep tonight. Have you decided how you are going to celebrate? You sure deserve it.
Mom
YEAH! I am very happy for you! I do have to admit though that the "dixie" in me started humming the Beverly Hillbillies Song when I read your post.
Ginger
Congrats! I'm sure a load has been lifted.
I just wanted to add my congrats as well and to say "have a ball!"
Congratulations! Go swinging!!!
That's my vote for celebrating.
Good Luck!
Jeanie
What a load off! I am thrilled for you and I pray all the best for you. Also, I think you should put on your dancing shoes and give us some Riverdance!
So is the pay good? Any benefits? Ok, I will settle for Riverdance.
So happy for you, Karen!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment
<< Home