DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Walmart: trying to meet every need

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

7.09.2005

Walmart: trying to meet every need

To direct you to yet another friend's post: Preacher needed on aisle 4.

I'm off to Walmart. First thing on the list - a red ribbon.

And while we are on the subject of Walmart, did you know they are about to stop carrying blank VHS tapes? That's too bad because I still record shows and movies off TV. Better add some of those to the list too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I heard that if you tie a yellow ribbon it means you are looking for a baby sitter, and if you tie on a purple ribbon it means you are looking for someone to take your dog. And if you use a blue ribbon, well, I think you're looking for trouble. Carefully select that ribbon.

7/09/2005 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

And whatever you do never, never tie a purple ribbon on to your cart.

P.S. I am still shocked that they have lobsters in OK.

7/09/2005 07:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home