DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: You have to read this

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

7.08.2005

You have to read this

For those of you with little kids, you will love this post. Even if you don't have kids (like me) you will love this post. Randy and Bri are friends of mine from college who are now working as missionaries in Dresden, Germany. Here is a link to the post. You will find their blog linked on the right: The Carroll Chronicles.

Apetit!

One word to Chris, Amy and Chicken. It's hard to have comment wars on the Carroll's blog because it takes a day for the comments to show up.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I don't even read the entries anymore. I go straight for the comment wars.

7/08/2005 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I thought for old times sake I would read the original posting. That was pretty funny, in a too close to home way.

7/08/2005 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I'm patient. If I can play a game of chess via snail mail with a 90 year old man in Australia, I can wait a day.

7/08/2005 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

But then I never did play chess with a 90 year old man in Australia, so I'll stick to war stateside. Good day.

7/08/2005 11:18:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Also, I agree with Chris. Too close to home.

7/08/2005 11:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad we could entertain you guys...and sorry about the delay in the comments. We were getting spammed too much. Maybe I'll try it again without montioring every single entry. We seem to be getting a lot less spam lately.

7/09/2005 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm getting scared now. Only one more year and then the real competition begins!

7/09/2005 04:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home