DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Becca: B and J's blog

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

7.09.2005

Becca: B and J's blog

Got it! It's now linked on the right!

Sorry, Curt. She boots you from the top of my link list.

UPDATE: the joke is over. Click here to see where it used to go.

14 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Why don't you just go ahead and put Curt back at the top of your list? We all know that you only replaced him to further your sick little joke. Shame. Shame. I bet Becca has some thoughts on this. Hmmm, Becca?

7/09/2005 08:43:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Becca is not awake yet. She sent me the address at 2:37 a.m.

7/09/2005 09:00:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Wow. I used to stay up that late when I had no kids. Enjoy it, Becca.

7/09/2005 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

The trick is to wake your kids up in the middle of the night and keep them awake. That way yo can all sleep during the day!

7/09/2005 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Oh. That's the trick, is it? Wow, Chris, you really should take your parenting advice on the road. Maybe start with Dr.Phil. He loves parenting experts.

7/09/2005 11:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The funny thing is, this is a reality at our house about 2 or 3 nights a week!!

7/09/2005 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

If I let my kids stay up late or get up in the night, they actually wake up EARLIER than usual and grace me with grumpy attitudes for the rest of the day. They really cramp my style.

7/09/2005 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You have to keep trying Amy. The kids need to get acclimated to odd hours.

7/09/2005 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/09/2005 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Chris is right. My plans are to one day be a rock star and the kids will need to get used to crazy sleep schedules. I knew I should have taped the Osbornes! And now, Wal-Mart is going to quite selling tapes! Yikes!

7/09/2005 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I will miss the big VHS tapes. I planned to be real modern and go with DVDs, but my kids just destroy those things. I try to get them to not touch them, but if you turn your back for a second they are pulling them out of the DVD player and scratching them. Those VHS tapes were practically indestructible.

7/09/2005 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Very funny, Karen. I hope you hear me clapping because I am most impressed with the lengths you will go to in order to exasperate a fued. I'll get you back. Just wait.

7/09/2005 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that the Blogging Suspence is solved. Can we get back to the contest? I am still waiting for my prize or at least know who the lucky person is. Or perhaps I am way behind in reading and missed it.
Mom

7/10/2005 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Are you referring to the title contest? Yes, I know. I've been working on some other things in life right now. Not to mention, we have all had way too much fun blogging lately. I haven't forgotten.

7/10/2005 08:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home