Announcing...
I AM DONE!!!
I just submitted the second of the two papers. I stayed home from the lab all day yesterday and was still up until 2 a.m. I finished off the references and the conclusion this morning. Mark and I are meeting at ~2:30 to go over the first paper. I don't have any idea what he will say, and I'm still a little nervous about it.
Meanwhile, I just realized there is tension in my shoulders.
---------
Now I can start to get excited about the holidays. Christmas music, wrapping gifts, hanging lights, decorating the tree... There is a lot on my list for tomorrow. Yay! Tonight Scott and I are going to a Christmas party hosted by my school friends Ryan and Malia. We're doing a white elephant exchange and it should be a lot of fun! I have always been one who thinks ahead and is prepared, but I haven't even bought my gift for tonight. It's funny what graduate school can do to a person.
Report: Just met with Mark. Plaigerism, my foot! What in the world was I worried for. I got an A!!!! He did have some great suggestions though, about writing style and the like. Which is awesome because he's the one I will be learning to write from as the years go on.
I just submitted the second of the two papers. I stayed home from the lab all day yesterday and was still up until 2 a.m. I finished off the references and the conclusion this morning. Mark and I are meeting at ~2:30 to go over the first paper. I don't have any idea what he will say, and I'm still a little nervous about it.
Meanwhile, I just realized there is tension in my shoulders.
---------
Now I can start to get excited about the holidays. Christmas music, wrapping gifts, hanging lights, decorating the tree... There is a lot on my list for tomorrow. Yay! Tonight Scott and I are going to a Christmas party hosted by my school friends Ryan and Malia. We're doing a white elephant exchange and it should be a lot of fun! I have always been one who thinks ahead and is prepared, but I haven't even bought my gift for tonight. It's funny what graduate school can do to a person.
Report: Just met with Mark. Plaigerism, my foot! What in the world was I worried for. I got an A!!!! He did have some great suggestions though, about writing style and the like. Which is awesome because he's the one I will be learning to write from as the years go on.







4 Comments:
Congratulations Karen! I'm glad you finished your papers and got an A! Enjoy the holidays and have lots of fun.
-Kim W.
Doc,
The rest of us were completely sure you did not plaigerize and were almost 100% sure you would get an "A"! But congratulations! I am so proud of you!
Just wanted to you let you know that I dropped off your trivet (sp?) at your parents house. Your mom was not home so I gave it to your dad.
Karen,
I am so happy for you that your paper was so good. I believe the other one will have the same results. We are looking forward to having you and Scott here for the holidays. See you soon.
I think if you apply yourself you can do better next time.
Post a Comment
<< Home