DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Hear ye! Hear ye!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

12.02.2005

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Today was my last day of class EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just have to get these papers done to finish up the semester.

7 Comments:

Blogger Melanie said...

Congratulations!!
Mel

12/02/2005 03:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congrats!
-Kim W.

12/02/2005 06:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you, that must be so relieving to put that chapter of your life behind you!

12/03/2005 05:26:00 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

That is great, I remember that feeling when I took my last final ever! Good luck on your papers, I know that is stressful.

12/03/2005 09:34:00 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Party on!

12/04/2005 01:30:00 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Congratulations! I am very happy for you!

12/04/2005 09:45:00 PM  
Blogger Avery's mom said...

way to go karen! you did it! er almost have it done. now quit blogging and get that paper finished
congratualtions

12/05/2005 10:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home