
Have I mentioned that Scott is just a grown up kid who likes "big boy" toys? Well, not really, but you know what I mean. This is the latest project going on in his apartment. An HD projector system with a 106" screen and
5.1 7.1 surround sound. It will serve for TV and movie viewing pleasure and will be equipped with
Windows XP Media Center. (I know, I haven't yet convinced him to move to Mac.) It's going to be really awesome! We sampled it last night after he got the projector hung. And I learned all about the cool Keystone correction it can do. Anyone interested in a film? For an experience without cell phone interruption and crying babies, we'll only charge $6 a person. Come on over!
(Just kidding about charging, by the way.)
Oops, I was told it is 7.1 surround sound, not 5.1.
3 Comments:
Is that the 5th element?
Wow, Becca. You're good! You win a free movie at Scott's place.
lol, becca needs to get a life....how on earth did she know that was the 5th element? :) thats amazing!
I'm up for an evening uniterupted by cell phones and crying babies
and I'll pay you $10....is that for the whole evening or just the durration of a film?
Post a Comment
<< Home