DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: I'll be back

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

12.10.2005

I'll be back

Well, the projector project is almost done. The cable man came today, all surround sound speakers are hung and wired, the projector screen is mounted, and Scott is tired of working on it. He even ran a whole lot of tracking on the walls to hide the cables and wires. It really looks great. I'll post a pic once the area is all cleaned up.

I'll be away from the blog this week. I'm typing like crazy to finish up the first paper tonight. Then onto the second one tomorrow. It's going to be painful to be so disciplined. I'm driving to school every day next week and hiding in the library as soon as I finish my lab work that day until about 10 p.m. every night. That means I have to pack lunch and dinner. But, it will be done soon. And to celebrate I have a Christmas party to go to on Friday hosted by school friends, Ryan and Malia, and then Scott got us tickets to the Dallas Symphony's Christmas concert for (next) Sunday night. This will be our first time to dress up together for an outing. Should be great. Then I can finally get in the Christmas spirit. I might even find time to do Christmas cards and decorate my apartment on Saturday. That is, after I go to Robyn's wedding.

Talk to you next week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Avery's mom said...

OH YAY! I was reading along and thought you sounded way busy and how I needed to find out if you were going to be able to make it.
Now I'm so very happy. is scott going to come? I want to meet him and o my goodness you get to meet my family....let me just say, they are wonderful people just a bit out of sorts with normalcy lol
I'm so happy to hear you are planning on coming. this will so wonderful
:)

12/10/2005 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Hope it all goes/went well!

12/13/2005 07:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home