DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Happy Birthday, Mom!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

1.11.2006

Happy Birthday, Mom!

This is my mom and today is her ---rd birthday! Everyone say, "Happy Birthday, Mom!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom!

1/11/2006 06:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Karen, I am sorry I am so late checking your blog, I have had a very nice birthday, and thanks for the beautiful card. I finally watched lost tonight with Ruth Ann, Chris and the kids. I liked it and will probably begin watching regularly.

Thanks Bri, for the birthday wishes.

1/11/2006 11:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karen, I think it's pretty rude that you used 3 dashes (---) for your mom's birthday! Shame on you!

1/31/2006 03:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home