DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: In defense of my favorite sweatshirt

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

2.03.2006

In defense of my favorite sweatshirt

1. It's comfortable
2. It's made well - with double-stitched seams and all. Click on it for detail.
3. The purple color is pretty.
4. It hasn't faded.
5. It's versatile - light enough for cool days, warm enough on cold days with an undershirt.
6. Very durable - I've had it for 14 years (since 8th grade).

Scott doesn't like this shirt. Yes, I know the gray quilted portion may be slightly out of style, but I like it anyway! I wear it at least once a week during the fall and winter.

Will anyone back me up? Really, give me your honest opinion.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I like it. I think you should keep it. Maybe don't wear it for dates, but keep it.

2/03/2006 12:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Flylady says, "only keep the clothes you
LOVE"...it sounds like this fits into that category...To be considerate of Scott, wear it on a day when he is out of town, since he goes out of town alot...don't throw it in his face by wearing it when with him if he doesn't like it, but let him know that you will still be wearing it once a week because you LOVE it!

2/03/2006 02:38:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It does lack a certain sex appeal...

P.S. Tag you are it!

2/05/2006 11:29:00 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

Wear it-just make sure Scott doesn't have to see it. Jason doesn't like me to wear my hair up, so I will pick one day a week when I know I will be gone most of the day and wear it up then. I get my hair up, he doesn't have to see it. Win-Win. (I will say that while I own clothes from highschool, there is no way I could wear them anymore, so I am sort of jealous).

2/06/2006 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home