"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice
4.11.2006
About Us
We are newlyweds, married in July 2006 after meeting through Match.com just 11 months earlier. Scott works in management
for a safety shoe company, and Karen is working in a scientific research lab at UT Southwestern. Scott travels a lot for work, and Karen doesn't like that. Karen lounges around the house when Scott is gone, and he wishes she would vacuum more. But, we're learning the ropes of marriage and doing our best to keep God in the center. We love life and are looking forward to sharing the rest of it together. Please join us on our journey.



Try it. It worked for me!
Breast Cancer Prevention
Scripture for the Day
Where are my visitors?
My Photos
My Favorite Picture
Blogs I Read
- Ann's Born to Fly
- Auvrey's Critique of E-Dating Services
- Becca and Jonathan's Online Tome
- Brandon's Online (nephew)
- Brittney's Blog (niece)
- Cedric & Melanie Hawley
- Chris's Conversazione
- Curt Niccum
- Erik & Jeanie's Tryggblog
- Gina's Courtney Chronicles
- Ginger's Kids II
- Henry Melton's Idle Thoughts
- Jason DeMoe
- JettyBetty
- Kimmie's Nuthin' Much Blog (niece)
- Life and Times of Eric's Wife
- Marjorie's Chickie Blog (niece)
- Mark's Saxon Sayings
- Mary Ann's View
- Mom has Grandma's Wisdom
- OC Alumni Milestones
- Paul's Train Up a Child
- Quentin's Flak88 (nephew)
- Ruth Ann's Heart Blossoms
- Ryan Schasteen's Blog from Wyoming
- Sarah's Chicken
- Stacey Owns A Home
- susanasus
- Suzy's Sushi
- Tamika's Spotted Dragonfly
- The Blog of Jen Oaks
- The Blogging Incident
- The Carroll Chronicles
- The Family Man
- Tim & Emily = Temily
- Val and Russ Quirey's Life
Sites to see
- UT Southwestern (my school)
- My lab. Yay, my lab!
- My fourth rotation lab
- My third rotation lab
- My second rotation lab
- The first rotation lab
- OMRF
- Apple Computer
- Match.com
- Technorati - see who links where
- Macworld
- South Macarthur Church of Christ
- Memorial Road Church of Christ
- Bible Gateway
- Oklahoma Christian University
- K-Love Radio
- Wikipedia
- America's Test Kitchen
- Freecycle - a neat concept
Web publishing helps
Posts of Interest
Recent Posts
- Pipe Dream
- Toilet Cleaning Instructions
- Do you know your love language?
- Where have I been?
- Laugh out loud!
- Precious
- First video
- New phone and videoblogging
- Ooooh, gross!
- Riddle answer was a hit
History of my blog
"I run in the path of your commands for you have set my heart free." -Psalm 119:32
Try it. It worked for me!
currently visiting








22 Comments:
CONGRATS!!!!
YAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
oh Karen!!!!! I'm so happy for you. my gosh, my jaw about dropped to the floor when I saw that thing....ITs so pretty. i bet you are so excited. i want to hear all about it. hurry with the details, little miss soon to be MRS. :)
I went and looked at it again and the light shining from it is staggering......I dont want to be the first to complain but that ring is way sparkly :)
congrats! I'm happy for you...
Congratulations, Karen! I am so happy for you and Scott! May you live happily ever after!
KAREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygosh!
Details!! Details!!!
That's awesome, Karen!
Congratulations Karen! I'm so happy for you!
-Kim W.
Where did you get that fancy ring?
Some street vendor :-)
Congrats! I've been sick most of the week, so I'm just now reading this. I must say, I was wondering if this was coming after you pulled that comment from your blog recently. I'm so happy for you!!!
How wonderful! Many congrats... and superficial though it may be... that's a GREAT ring!!! :)
Have you had it appraised yet?
Karen, I am so happy for you and Scott! May God truly bless you in the years to come! It was nice visiting you this weekend... I appreciate yours and Scott's hospitality.:)
Karen,
I am so happy for you and Scott, the ring is beautiful and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. NOW WHERE ARE THE DETAILS!!!! I look everyday to get the scoop.
Brenda
Brenda, I was waiting for your comment. No actually, I got sick, then family was in town, then back to work, then wedding stuff... They're coming.
I am too late to be timely, but I wanted to throw in my personal, "Holy Cow! I'd have said yes too!"
That's okay, Amy. You got here before my details did, so I'd say you're still on time.
Karen,
I am so happy for you....It's awesome!
Wish you and the lucky man all the best a joined life can bring...May God Bless You.
congrats!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home