DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: One year ago...

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

8.06.2006

One year ago...

...I received this email:


Little did we know we would be married 11 months and 2 days later.

In all honesty, (and he knows this), I only winked back to be polite. His profile didn't say much so I couldn't tell if I would be interested or not just based on that. Once we got to know each other though, it didn't take long.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

That's okay, I don't believe in love at first sight. I wasn't sure if I could ever date Jonathan because when I first met him he had paint on his jeans at church! I hope that doesn't make me sound shallow, but I like my man to look nice at church. He knows that now.

8/07/2006 07:46:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy you did wink back. Scott is a great guy. We are all thankful he is a part of our family, and you have such a wonderful husband.

8/07/2006 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

See. It pays to be polite!

8/10/2006 05:54:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes, perhaps that is a lesson for the youngin's.

8/10/2006 08:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home