DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Wedding pictures

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

8.08.2006

Wedding pictures

The pictures are online at www.pictage.com through October. Everyone should have received an email by now with instructions on how to view them. If you did not, simply email me through the link in the sidebar, and I will send them to you. If I forgot you, no offense. There were a lot of people, and I didn't do it in a very organized way.

Alternatively, you can register with the site and search for our event by last names. An event key is required, and that is what I'm keeping secret. It will give you a chance to request it from me. The website will send me an email, and if I know you I will be happy to reply with the key. If I don't know you, it is best to send me a direct email.

There are a lot of pictures. The photographer took over 600. I made a folder of my favorites that highlight the whole event, so you can look at that one if you want. As part of his service, the photographer also gave me the rights and a copy of all the digital images. If you want a picture, let me know. Ritz Photo is much cheaper than ordering through the website.

Side note: The photographer used two cameras. It might appear that you get to the middle of the pictures, and then it looks like they repeat. Really it's just the other camera's report on the same.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

:) can I see them?
princess bride 4 2 at g mail dot com

8/10/2006 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Sure, Sarah. I sent you the key.

8/10/2006 08:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home