A blogging family
It seems the blogger bug has hit my whole family... well, almost.
My nephew Brandon felt the urge, then my niece Brittney followed suit. Then, lo and behold, my mom joined the fun.
These are in addition to my sister Becca, my brother-in-law Chris, my nephew Quentin, my niece Kimberley, and my niece Marjorie, who already had blogs.
Now we just need to convince Ruth Ann to make her blog public and start using it! :-)
Say hi to my family.
My nephew Brandon felt the urge, then my niece Brittney followed suit. Then, lo and behold, my mom joined the fun.
These are in addition to my sister Becca, my brother-in-law Chris, my nephew Quentin, my niece Kimberley, and my niece Marjorie, who already had blogs.
Now we just need to convince Ruth Ann to make her blog public and start using it! :-)
Say hi to my family.







2 Comments:
I believe Ed does not have a blog, yet, either.
Yes and I will, well I don't know what I would do if Dad actually got a blog! Has he ever learned how to operate the VCR?
Post a Comment
<< Home