DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: What a great day!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

9.29.2006

What a great day!

Isn't the weather lovely? I was home reading yesterday and I opened the windows to let in the cool breeze. I love Fall! This morning I soaked in the cool air as I was walking into the lab, and a smile grew across my face. I knew then this was going to be a great day. Not to mention Scott is coming home today! Yea! And my cousin is getting married tomorrow. I'm so happy for her. She also met her husband online. I am the music DJ at the wedding. Hopefully I can do a better job for her than that man did for me. I think I can handle cues... and I'll know when to repeat as necessary. (Don't get me started...) Anyway, her wedding will be outdoors in a park in the morning. Pray for the rain to stay away. I wish for her the happiest day imaginable, and I hope nothing little (like rain) spoils it for her. My mom is making the cake, my aunt and uncle are coming up, and I'll get to see a lot of my other cousins as well. And introduce them to Scott. Make today a great day for yourself too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home