DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Friendship

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.09.2007

Friendship

There is almost nothing that warms my heart more than catching up with old friends. I've been blessed with so many friends through the years. Unfortunately the days between physical visits turn into months and years so quickly. Yesterday I was bored at work (waiting on cells to grow), so I updated my account on Facebook. I realize I like this site a lot better than MySpace, but I keep up with friends in both places, so I won't deactivate the latter yet.

Highlights from yesterday's updating:
- Email from Jeremie Beller... and he's having a baby!
- Seeing Mardee's goofy face
- Katrina Niccum claimed me as her sister!
- Found blogs of others so I can keep up with their lives.
- Read Tamika Rybinski's blog and smiled as she wrote about the love for her daughter.

Time moves on so fast. It seems like college was just here, but I'm now seven years removed, married, and my friends are scattered all over the world and some even have babies! It is impossible to be in more than one place at any given time, much less even in a month sometimes, but I'm truly thankful for the internet through which we can all stay in touch with those who have touched our hearts. I miss my college and Oklahoma friends so much these days. I'm praying that God will open up some time for me to get up there and provide the gas money. At this point I feel like I need at least a week because I want to see so many people, but I'll take whatever time I get.

Go find your friends and enjoy the smiles they bring to your face!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

That is cool about that guy having a baby. I have been unable to get pregnant myself, and so Ruth Ann has had to have all of our kids.

5/14/2007 05:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home