What is your blog rated?
My friend Paul posted a rating on his blog and tempted us by saying someone on his blogroll was rated 'R'. I was just making sure it wasn't me. But, it was funny to me that mine was rated 'PG'. The reason for which? Somewhere (it doesn't tell you where) their search engine found the word "breast." I'm guessing I must have written about chicken breasts or something. That's funny.
Now it's there two more times. I wonder if that will change my rating to 'PG-13'?
Have a good day everyone.
EDIT: Duh to me. Thanks Ruth Ann for pointing out where it came from. I guess that shows I haven't clicked the icon in a while.
Now it's there two more times. I wonder if that will change my rating to 'PG-13'?
Have a good day everyone.
EDIT: Duh to me. Thanks Ruth Ann for pointing out where it came from. I guess that shows I haven't clicked the icon in a while.








2 Comments:
maybe it is from the "Breast Cancer Prevention" icon?
G - How embarrassing...
Post a Comment
<< Home