DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Snaggle tooth

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

6.18.2007

Snaggle tooth

Wallace has lost all his front bottom teeth. He lost the last of them yesterday, and I was able to save it. I contemplated putting a treat under his pillow last night, but he would have woken up right away. I look forward to when he loses the canines. It will be nice to have a break from the fangs for a few days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel O said...

Hi Karen,
I'm Dirk's wife, Mardee's sister-in-law and I came to your blog because someone told me you had a schnauzer pup and we are adopting one! I have a couple questions for you... how old is Wallace? Is he very territorial? (as in, does he bark and growl if someone comes near his stuff or his people?)

He's super cute! The pup we are getting is 9 months old, so I was going to see how they compare.

Thanks!

Rachel

6/19/2007 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger Rachel O said...

Thanks! From reading your answers and your blog I'm sure a schnauzer is the breed for us. The puppy we are getting, Sophie, has already been house trained, crate trained and fixed, so we're missing a lot of the hard stuff, but she's still young. But they did tell us the same thing you did--she likes to bite and chew.

I'll be recording our adventures in blogland I'm sure!

6/19/2007 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Wow its amazing that he is already loosing teeth! At least you don't have to apply oragel for him.

6/20/2007 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yes, Bec, and the new ones are already coming in and he's not running a fever or waking up in the middle of the night. He does like his teething kong though.

6/20/2007 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home