DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Yay, we can tell the world!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

5.29.2007

Yay, we can tell the world!

Becca announced it on her blog this morning, but I must say it here too: My little sister is pregnant! They have been trying for a while and are now so excited (so am I). I just wish we were still in the same town. Although then I might get baby fever. I can't wait to go window shopping, and hear of all her experiences! This will be my 10th niece or nephew!

(The picture is supposed to represent a cheesy grin.)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

When I looked at the picture I thought it was supposed to represent our children's very large eyes!

5/30/2007 05:34:00 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Oh yeah, that too.

5/30/2007 07:16:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow! I thought I had a horrendous photo for Becca's announcement, but you win! Truly scary! Where can I get one?

6/01/2007 02:08:00 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

Yea, Chris, you could get 5 or 6 of these instead of having more kids.

I still can't believe the big eyes didn't donn on me!

6/01/2007 05:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! I got your comment on my blog--I found you through the Carroll's! Small world--glad we could find each other's blogs! Yes, we're still in OK, and yes, we have 3 kiddos! Good to hear from you!
Heather

6/01/2007 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger ann said...

Great news, although that picture is really really disturbing. It reminds me of the terrible Quiznos spokes-rodents from a few years back... remember those?

6/03/2007 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I am back, and it is still scary.

6/06/2007 02:02:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home