DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Enjoying the top layer

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

8.14.2007

Enjoying the top layer










Since we opted to travel for our anniversary, we did not eat our top layer from the wedding cake on that day. We picked it up while in Austin this weekend and enjoyed a few bites. The flowers fell off, and the icing did not want to stay on during the car ride home (maybe also because Wallace insisted on being near the cake and bumped the container several times), but it still tasted pretty good.


Wallace even enjoyed a few crumbs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

mmm I want some cake! I remember that Jonathan and I really enjoyed our cake, it was still delicious. I'm glad it made it home, I was worried about it in the heat. Happy Anniversary

8/18/2007 05:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home