Update snippet
There is a lot going on:
- H&R Block *paid* training is in full swing - class from 6-9 every night and all day (one) Saturday for 2.5 weeks. I take lunch and dinner (and sometimes breakfast) with me out the door in the mornings right now.
- Visits to chiropractor have begun - twice a week. I really like the doctor and the whole idea of chiropractic care. He even has some better ideas for my bowel issue that he wants to discuss later. Basically he has a more herbal idea for treating my over-release of prostaglandins which would get me off of so much advil.
- Scott has been busy while I'm at tax class - he is trying to sell his RX-8 stuff: wheels, carputer, speaker boxes, etc.
- Wallace goes to the vet in the morning - he's been scratching at his ears an awful lot. I hope I'm not wasting my money by taking him in. It will at least be a learning experience.
- Must borrow C trumpet in the morning (before vet at 9) - for a Christmas performance on the 16th. I really need a C trumpet of my own!
- My friend's father is having his third brain tumor surgery on Thursday - please pray for them!
- The new truck is nice, but I have been too busy to enjoy it.
- Christmas tree is up (kudos to Scott), but it doesn't have any ornaments yet.
- Must clean apartment this weekend - Scott's sis and her husband arrive in town on the 14th!
- Christmas parties: Dec. 9, 15, 21; then New Year's on the 31st. And somewhere in there we are hoping to visit Austin for several days (22nd-26th), then possible El Paso (26th-30th).







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home