DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Better blog header
Photo by Mary Ann Melton valleys fill first: Kylee is home!

"Every day is a gift you've been given. Make the most of the time, every minute you're living." -Chris Rice

1.22.2008

Kylee is home!

She was released yesterday, and is doing well at home so far. Sorry I hadn't updated in a few days. She was stable, they were just waiting for her to eat more before she could go home. And Becca was busy visiting her and resting so she and I didn't get to talk much the last few days. In fact now we are playing phone tag.

Thanks so much for all your prayers over our little Kylee. Keep them in mind as they now finally make the transition at home.

Now I'm anxious to go hold her!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginger said...

YEAH! Isn't God good?

1/22/2008 11:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home